Long-range flashlight produces a large, 800 lumen spot beam with brighter peripheral illumination allowing you to see objects at a distance.
- Durable machined aircraft aluminum body with non-slip rubberized comfort grip and push button on/off
- Three modes and strobe:
- High for a far-reaching beam with maximum illumination: 800 lumens; 438m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 400 lumens; 310m beam; runs 2.5 hours
- Low for a less intense beam and extended run time: 200 lumens; 219m beam; runs 5 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 3 hours
- NiMH sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times.
- Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life
- Steady charger: Fully recharges within 16 hours
- Smart charger: Fully recharges within 4.5 hours (5V/1A USB input) or 3 hours (12V DC input)
- Smart PB charger: Fully recharges within 7.5 hours (5V/1A USB input) or 4 hours (12V DC input)
- IPX4 water-resistant; 3 meter impact resistance tested
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- 9.23 in. (23.44 cm); 13.6 oz. (385 grams)
- Serialized for positive identification