Built for warm fishing days and wading environments where chest-highs are overkill, Freestone® Pants deliver toughness and breathability in a lightweight package.
- Durable and breathable Toray QuadraLam 4-layer upper & lower
- Gusseted & zippered fly improves fit & ease of on-off
- Hip pockets allow for quick access to essentials
- Integrated 2" belt loops with adjustable stretch elastic wading belt
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet
- Patented front and back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility, and increased durability
- Pockets have drain holes but aren't waterproof.
- *FIT: Runs smaller than previous version. We suggest sizing up a whole size.
- *Best wader warranty in fishing: 60-Day replacement for leaks, no questions asked. 365 Days repairs on us. See the tab above for details.
4-layer Toray QuadraLam Upper & Lower
ITEM #: PG-13613
- SIMMS waders are all built from a durable breathable fabric. Whether that is GORE-TEX® or Toray®, the care that should be taken is the same.
- Waders should be dried after each use, both inside and out. Simms understands that certain situations do not allow for time to fully dry between uses. It is the expectation that this circumstance will contribute to a potential shorter lifespan.
- Breathable fabrics are porous in nature and can collect dirt, oils from the skin and other environmental substances. Regular cleaning of waders is a key contributor to their lifespan.
- Depending on the amount of days used, annual, bi-annual or tri-annual washing is recommended.
- Exposure to salt water or salt air requires special care: The waders must be rinsed thoroughly with fresh water and dried after each us
Please select required attribute(s)