These Tournament Series Scarface pliers were designed for the everyday angler and have a corrosion resistant titanium coating as well as skeletal rubber grips for comfort and slip resistance. The jaws also have 6 holes which will assist you in cinching down knots. They also feature replaceable tungsten-carbide cutters for braided line, fluorocarbon and monofilament. Packaged together with a 36” coiled lanyard with a snap clip and a 180° swiveling rubber sheath with a belt clip.
- Solid 304 stainless-steel construction for strength and reliable performance
- Titanium coated for corrosion resistance
- Skeletal rubber grips for comfort and slip resistance
- Replaceable Tungsten-Carbide side cutters
- Holes in jaw assist in cinching down knots
- 180° swiveling rubber sheath with a belt clip
- 36" coiled lanyard with a snap clip
- Weight: 7.5 oz.
- Length: 8"