Marine Growth Remover
● Engine Overheating?
● A/C Not Cooling?
● Clogged Pipes?
Barnacle Buster® is a safe, non-toxic and biodegradable marine growth remover specifically formulated to meet an industry wide need for fast, safe, cost effective alternatives to mechanical cleaning of seawater cooled equipment. With minimal dismantling required, Barnacle Buster® can be safely re-circulated through seawater cooling systems, dissolving barnacles, zebra mussels, calcium, rust, lime & all other mineral deposits. Most applications can be completed within 4 hours!
TYPES OF APPLICATIONS:
Barnacle Buster® can safely be used to remove marine growth from:
● A/C & Refrigeration Cooling Systems
● Engines Seawater Cooling Systems
● Heat Exchangers
● Bow Thrusters
● Water Makers
● Sea Strainers
WHEN SHOULD I USE BARNACLE BUSTER® ?
● As a general rule of thumb, flushing your engine once a year is a good preventative maintenance measure. This is especially important on engines with flexible rubber impellers. Marine growth is the most common cause of impeller failure.
● Monitoring your engines temperature is crucial. A consistent temperature increase of 5-10 degrees could mean a problem is starting to form within your cooling system. Flushing before the problem gets worse could save you a world of headaches.
● On most engines, seawater discharged from the engine is used to cool the exhaust gases exiting the engine. If this water flow is reduced, steam (or white smoke) will begin to exit from the exhaust. One reason for this could be a clogged heat exchanger or after cooler.
Flushing the engine may prove to be an inexpensive troubleshooting technique for a boat owner.
Due to Hazardous Materials This Item Is available for purchase in-store ONLY!